Glaciandra Stathopoulos

becka

Glaciandra Stathopoulos

Post by becka »

Player Nick: becka
Name: Your character's real name : Glaciandra Stathopoulos (laci)
Codename:glacier
Character Type: Mutant
Height: 5`6"
Weight: 115 lbs

Power Level Class: Gamma
Power Type:cryokinetics
can create, shape and manipulate ice, water frozen into a solid state and appears naturally in forms of snow, hail, icicles, ice spikes and candles, glaciers, pack ice, frost, and polar ice caps, and cold by reducing the kinetic energy of atoms and thus making things colder, for various effects and combinations.

#1 Aspect/Ability Cold Energy Manipulation
Create/generate/increase, shape and manipulate cold.Freezing areas of differing sizes/shapes and/or objects.

#2 Aspect/Ability Cryo kinetic Regeneration using cold. Cold Physiology

#3 Aspect/Ability Ice Element Control ,Thermal Manipulation,
by reducing the kinetic energy of atoms and thus making things colder, for various effects and combinations.
Weaknesses: .Can`t control where her ice weapons as far as being acuity of her strikes. Tires easily when over does things.

Skills and Hobbies: loves to draw and carve things out of ice
Origin: found wander the streets in mid January clad in only a t-shirt and shorts at age 5. Taken by child welfare placed a toddler home after checking out at the hospital to their surprise not even a touch of frost bite on her any where. But when she was given a bath in warm water she screamed out bloody murder and broke out in a red rash even at a hint of heat.tbut let the water be cold as ice she was happy as a clam. This puzzled both the doctors and the head of the children`s home.
Strange occurrences followed her threw out her school days in high school things froze and busted .Machines refused to work as liquid like oil became thicker,water in the air frosted things over when she got angry or upset. Relationships were strained or became a thing of the past .As she grew older her art became her outlet and she excelled there ,where other jobs that normal people did , grew few and hard to get . In her last year of high school she learned of the school for exceptional youth. there she headed against the socal workers advisement, as she saw her a weapon for the state.

Criminal Record: sealed Juvenile record

Appearance: What your character looks like. This can be either written format, pictures, or both.

Personality: What is your character like? headstrong and impulsive a bit of a wild child.

Viewpoints/Opinions:
Splices - why mess with perfection with gadgets
Mutants - the more the merrier
Humans - got to start some where.

Tidbits and Facts main pet peeves: people tell me that,the world is an oyster and ripe for shucking. but when i try to get my part of it i get put in jail.don`t make sense say one thing do the other .

Growth and Development
like to see her get a hold of her powers .maybe learn how to be trained and learn how to get along with others better .