Manda / Valence / Murua

Sisip

Manda / Valence / Murua

Post by Sisip »

Okidoki - she's been given an official warning about her poontrolling behavior.

Session Start: Mon Dec 12 20:09:57 2011
Session Ident: Valence
<04Sisip> Just as a heads up, we've noticed that for a while you seem to only be RPing when certain individuals are IC. This leads us to the assumption that you're really only using Cobalt for one thing, which isn't interacting with the group as a whole. We understand that you just recently got your laptop back, which was why we didn't say anything before hand but since you have gotten it the behavior hasn't changed. We need to ask you that if you want to stay in this room that you please try to RP with people other than who your characters are in a relationship with or wanting a relationship with.
<Valence> Murua interacts with everyone around her or at least I try with her. I am sorry if you guys think that I am that way. I know I was that way before my last computer died and I had been trying to get away from that and I am trying to get away from that. There are people who I do not rp with because they clearly do not like rping with me as I have a tendency to get ignored or just find it difficult
<Valence> 1{-->}6
<Valence> 1{-->>}6 to rp with other people. 1{<->}
<Valence> I rp val with sunder because in the past when I have tried to rp her with others, it just didn't work out so well, but then again its been forever since I had a laptop.
<04Sisip> I do understand that, but certainly you cannot deny that the only time we EVER see Val is when Sunder is around. I don't believe I have ever seen her played when he wasn't around and that has been over a year. When you bring her in all she does is go over to him, cling to him, and stay quiet. I'm sorry, that's what you're doing. If you were attempting to 'get away' .. then you haven't been successful and I encourage you to try again.
<Valence> I have TRIED rping her with out sunder around back when I was still on my phone even. I really really do not appreciate the tone this is taking. I have not done anything wrong, and I am trying. And when I rp and then leave its because I have to leave. Its not because I am going off and doing something with sunder. I am going off and going to bed or getting dragged off to do something in real
<Valence> 1{-->}6
<Valence> 1{-->>}6 life. She is quiet because no one talks to her, and I have a hard time trying to think of things for her to say, and for the most part she is just a quiet person around people she is not comfortable with. 1{<->}
<Valence> So please know and please express to the other ops. I am trying.
<04Sisip> I don't believe my tone has been anything but respectful, considering the topic at hand. This is something that the moderators take very seriously. We don't like it when people troll for cock. We don't like it when it APPEARS that people are trolling for cock. It makes the entire room look like TheLonelyInn. The other ops will have the full log of this so they'll know that you've said you're going to try but we hope to see improvement soon because this has been a long running concern.
<Valence> Then next time have shannon come to me and tell me this. She is better with her words. And better at not insulting me may it be unintentionally or not.
<04Sisip> I'm sure she, and the other ops will agree - it doesn't matter who comes to you. The message is the same.
<Valence> Message be it the same, the method of delivery is different.
The world is made up of stories, not atoms. ~Muriel Rukeyser