Holowatch Request - Tremor

Sisip

Holowatch Request - Tremor

Post by Sisip »

Ok so the basics of the plot are as such. Tremor lost the old watch in a story that isn't official cobalt plot, but I'll try and write at some point. He owes Nick and wants to get him his watch back. He figures someone in the mutant slums and clubs in Salem might know how to get ahold of one off the black market. Obviously this won't be free, but Tremor is prepared to maim and steal to get his hands on a working model. Obviously this could go any direction. He might find nothing. They might stab him in the back. The watch might be bugged. Who knows? I just wanted to run this by you guys, you in particular seeing as how Rick has already asked Nick for a holowatch which may or may not come in handy with the current alien plot.

So yeah... that's it!
He would like to get a holowatch for Tremor. One is being procured by Sisip for the Nick thing so we could control it but since we wanted them limited I figured it would be best to bring it up here. I can't see why he wouldn't be able to get one black-market style. Maybe have it be just a bit glitchy or unreliable so that we don't have 'tremor in disguise' aaaalll the time.
The world is made up of stories, not atoms. ~Muriel Rukeyser