Andi's Room & Board Activities

Re: Andi's Room & Board Activities

Postby Sisip » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:00 am

The world is made up of stories, not atoms. ~Muriel Rukeyser
Sisip

Postby Sisip » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:17 am

Banned xmsharon and deleted their fashion spam post.

. To visit difficult rather than fashion
by xmsharon » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:32 pm

One Bag, Two Ways: The Alexander Wang Tai Dopp Kit Bag
It may be a little earlier in order to state package hand bags being a pattern, however the view associated with Victoria Beckham holding a single a while as well as today the look associated with fall's Alexander Wang Tai Dopp Package Handbag allow it to be appear as if much more this kind of hand bags can come out from the woodwork in the future.louis vuitton handbags Containers definitely match the actual trend associated with small, efficient, somewhat vintage bags, and when you need to visit the trend prior to all your close friends learn about this, we have a couple of recommendations – one which performs in the bag's greyish strengthen, one more which features the actual lotions as well as beiges.
The actual Handbag Alexander Wang Tai Dopp Kitt Handbag – It gets in each printed organic python as well as dark leather-based, consider combining designs System.Drawing.Bitmap drop pattern, this particular appears like an ideal time for you to sort directly into people oceans a little and find out exactly how issues proceed. The actual dark edition, naturally , might be combined right into a closet in the same way to some big dark clutch system.
The actual drawing a line under as well as framework of the handbag allow it to be effortlessly more important compared to any kind of clutch system during my wardrobe, although, as well as I am gambling exactly the same holds true for you personally. The brief manage should be kept manually can make this awkward in certain day time circumstances, however they have this type of awesome, various handbag it will be really worth the actual tradeoff. Purchase via ShopBop pertaining to $795.
Day time – Interesting Helmut Meget Raven Best – This particular man made fiber as well as shirt irregular in shape best contains large amount associated with colour motivation for just about any amount of various clothes, however integrating this along with neutrals in various designs enables the actual delicate design as well as hanging in order to glow. The actual remnants associated with lotion as well as beige match using the handbag, as well as mixing both provides you with a secure method to blend designs with out appearing like the mad individual. Purchase via ShopBop pertaining to $320.
Vince Extra-large Wallet Jumper – Within a temperate weather or even throughout the component of winter season prior to they have obtained really chilly upward northern, the jumper such as this is totally crucial. It may opt for partner denim jeans as well as informal footwear or even become sexed upward a little along with man made fiber as well as tights, and also the a lot greyish colour provides the knit a little more sizing as well as flexibility compared to dark might. Purchase via ShopBop pertaining to $345.
Luxurious Fluid Fake Leather-based Tights – I am very little of the enthusiast associated with false leather-based generally, however in a few circumstances, it simply is sensible. Leather-based tights price countless bucks and do not have got a lot season-to-season endurance, which fake edition is actually costed properly as well as just isn't as well gleaming to become used throughout the day having a informal ensemble being an fascinatingSpring Summer 2012, distinctive option to fundamental dark tights. Purchase via ShopBop pertaining to $70.
At the as well as Wayne Coli Suede Houses – Winter season is about combining designs, as well as selecting suede houses pertaining to day time is simply work out get it done. The actual moderate greyish colour drags through the greys both in the actual handbag as well as t-shirt, plus it offers a few soft qualities in late it tights. Purchase via ShopBop pertaining to $285.
Dannijo Coco Band – To have an outfit using this numerous designs, jewellery could be held to some item or even 2. Whenever putting on sweatshirts, We avoid anklet bracelets due to snagging, as well as ear-rings might contend with the actual large training collar. The declaration band is actually and so the ideal choice, which a single provides the perfect quantity of glow whilst nevertheless preserving the actual feeling from the clothing. Purchase via ShopBop pertaining to $216.
Night – Womanly Foley + Corinna Irregular in shape Celebration Gown – Naked as well as lotion shades filled the actual fashion runways within the past 2 months, which frilly gown provides a feminine turn to the pattern that may turn out to be dull rapidly. I would become a little bit scared in order to smash the actual extras basically sitting pertaining to too much time, however this is actually the perfect gown pertaining to standing up in a club or even dance in a golf club whilst nevertheless searching sexy as well as quite. Purchase via ShopBop pertaining to $390.
Ould - Sui Fake Hair Clipped Coat – Hair is actually significantly large pertaining to drop, and also the always-reliable Ould - Sui has produced the right (faux! ) night-out cover. Is actually clipped to exhibit away because your own gown as you possibly can, and also the luxuriousLouis Vuitton-Taiga Leather Sasha -M32712, shiny dark hair could keep a person comfortable as well as dressy-looking concurrently. To visit difficult rather than fashion, coating the clipped,http://www.louisvuittonhandbagsvipshop.com/, covered leather-based coat more than your own celebration frock rather than hair. Purchase via Net-a-Porter pertaining to $350.
Jeffrey Campbell N韙ido Fine mesh System Penis pumps – These sneakers trip the actual fencing among pump motor as well as behind very well, and also the dark suede along with fine mesh insets will certainly reflection clothes nicely every feet is actually within. The style anchors the floaty outfit without having to be overweight, plus they will be a flexible night choice to have got within your wardrobe in the event of arbitrary fantastic events. Purchase via ShopBop pertaining to $136.
Rachel Leigh Zelda Bunch Decrease Ear-rings – Absolutely nothing features a good irregular in shape neck-line just like a set of great dangly ear-rings, and as the majority of charms avoid use this kind of gown, choose large as well as glitzy. This particular set offers a small colour variance for any really natural ensemble. Purchase via ShopBop pertaining to $188.
Sisip

Postby Sisip » Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:23 am

Sisip

Postby Sisip » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:01 am

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=657

Moved John to active.
Sisip

Postby Sisip » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:59 am

We had a SQL Error on the forums this morning. I contacted StartLogic support. It is now fixed.

Thank you for contacting us.

In order to ensure that we’re chatting with an authorized account owner, please be prepared to answer your security question when we begin chatting. If you have not yet set your Security Question and Answer, please log into your account now to set it up.

At the end of our conversation, please keep this window open and complete our one question survey to let us know how we’re doing.

Please hold for the next available operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'Selina Parker'

Selina Parker: Hi, how are you today?
Andrea: Good, though I have a bit of an issue with my web forum.
Selina Parker: I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.
Andrea: I'm just wondering if this is something on your end or if something has glitched that we may have done. :)
Selina Parker: What exactly seems to be the issue?
Andrea: We're getting an SQL Error [mysql4] http://cobaltacademy.net/
Selina Parker: Could you please elaborate your query in more specific, so that I assist you further?
Andrea: It says: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'atascosi.startlogicmysql.com' (111) [2003] An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.
Selina Parker: May I place you on hold? I am going to research this for you right now and it should take about 3 to 4 minutes. I'll be back as quickly as I can.
Andrea: Yes, you may. :) Thank you
Selina Parker: Thank you for holding.
Andrea: No problem
Selina Parker: please check your website now
Andrea: It's working now! Thank you. :)
Selina Parker: You're welcome!
Selina Parker: Is there anything else I can assist you with today?
Andrea: Nope, that was it. :) Thank you
Selina Parker: Thank you for chatting with us. Please feel free to contact us at any time. We are available 24x7.
Selina Parker: Bye!
Chat session has been terminated by the site operator.
Sisip

Postby Sisip » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:02 pm

Moved to Inactive:

Inactive List

Shiloh Leary viewtopic.php?f=27&t=464&p=801#p801
Greyson Hughes viewtopic.php?f=27&t=223&p=288#p288
Noah Croft viewtopic.php?f=2&t=625
Lin Tao Yin / Lin Tao Yang viewtopic.php?f=2&t=621
Daniel Kennedy viewtopic.php?f=2&t=642
Yoko Kazehara viewtopic.php?f=2&t=614