Felix / Naz / Edge

Felix / Naz / Edge

Postby Sisip » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:03 pm

His thread. Because he needs one.
The world is made up of stories, not atoms. ~Muriel Rukeyser
Sisip

Re: Felix / Naz / Edge

Postby Sisip » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:05 pm

[15:28] <^Naz^> Oh I should ask I guess still, is it alright to bring in offically the wearhouse Felix lives in?
[15:28] <SisipWork> You'll have to let us know (oocly) what sort of stuff he has in it.
[15:29] <^Naz^> What details would you need
[15:30] <^Naz^> Hes got a nuke in the basement ;)
[15:30] <SisipWork> Anything that he's brought with him.
[15:31] <^Naz^> Lemmi work up a list then
[15:35] <^Naz^> *The two story Brockwood tool and die manufacturing plant, long sat unused on a small hill overlooking Salem Mass. At least it HAD been until a few years ago when the property was bought by a holding shell company based out of Hong Kong. Through the many layers of paperwork and cut-outs fronts, one could try and make a link to Felix Vos but there wasn't anything concrete. The walls and roof ...
[15:35] <^Naz^> ... had been rebuilt, modified and strengthened. Two layers of anti intrusion fences, bio metric locks, security camaeras, anti-collision barriers etc. The whole building screamed, "Go Away" under the guise of high security bonded warehouse. God knows what one couldn't see.
[15:39] <SisipWork> Can't he just be living in an empty warehouse? I mean.. he really hasn't been around -at all-. I can't imagine something like this staying off the radar so completely, even in a city as large as salem.
[15:39] <^Naz^> hrum
[15:39] <^Naz^> that is true
[15:40] <SisipWork> It would be refreshing if, for a change, Felix arrived 'as is'... clothes, stupid hat, and emotional baggage. No need for all the excess.
[15:40] <^Naz^> Yeah we can play him that way
[15:41] <^Naz^> Heh can he park his 'RV' inside the warehouse to live outta?
[15:41] <SisipWork> What's in the RV?
[15:43] <^Naz^> a few weapons, his bed, shower, some tools, clothes, his banzi tree, a few computers but not much else
[15:44] <SisipWork> List of weapons?
[15:52] <^Naz^> 2 authentic samurai swords, compound bow, crossbow, a modified Galil, customized sig p226, ammo, flash nads and a bunch of old bone blades in various sizes he has grown and pulled out.
[15:54] <SisipWork> How did he modify the Galil?
[15:58] <^Naz^> Balanced it toward his use, folded stock, front grip with the option to attach a bi-pod if needed, scope attachments, laser sight, flash light attachment.
[15:59] <SisipWork> Ah. Basic additions. Alright. And the sig?
[16:02] <^Naz^> Yeah nothing fancy unless its like some SL where big boom is allowed
[16:03] <SisipWork> Okidoki. Those weapons sound fine.
[16:04] <^Naz^> But well, just like when Felix helped re-build the student dorms, I guess he could build his workshop wearhouse...only fair
[16:04] <SisipWork> That was some time ago, different Administration.
The world is made up of stories, not atoms. ~Muriel Rukeyser
Sisip

Return to Ops