The Mind's Eye View

The Mind's Eye View

Postby ^Casey^ » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:12 am

L'angely Tetreau's Psychic Awareness allows him the rather unique ability to not only discern the location of intelligent beings around him but to also to "see" a person's individual mental signature which is something as unique to each individual as a fingerprint. This psionic signature is in essence a person's "mental image" of themselves. It's a composite nearly sub-concious level internal idea of just who one is based on a composite of personality, opinion, and experience. So even the smallest child may seem grandiose when viewed by this mental high if said child considers himself heroic, especially if combined with raw intelligent/psionic ability.

On each character sheet is a description of a person's personality basics and physical traits. This thread is for those wishing to participate to write up a description of their characters' mental signature or "self-image". This can be as descriptive or not as one is willing to put down to words. The basic idea is a description of who and what each mind believes themselves to be and how brightly that "image" would shine based on mental strength.
^Casey^

Re: The Mind's Eye View

Postby Suzthulhu » Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:21 pm

Neat! I'll toss a few down that come to mind immediately.

Chloe Cane - dark, horrifying, and monsterous.
Gina Stone - hard to pinpoint, always fluctuating, like a mirage.
Sygny Fynn - bright, possibly blinding, otherworldly.
Gabriella Acquarone - exhausting, always in motion, flighty.
Willow Quercus - protective, loving, warm, compassionate.
Narcisa Ionescu - pale, cold, silvery, and hungry.
Dina Silver - fiery and hot.

I think that's all of mine he's likely to encounter casually!
Suzthulhu

Return to Stories