Upgrade/Power Revision Request Thread

Upgrade/Power Revision Request Thread

Postby Remu » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:11 am

Provided that you have read the relevant page about character upgrades, you may place your upgrade requests as well as power clarifications/changes in this thread. Please include the following information when submitting your request.

Link to character sheet:

Power as originally written:

Revised power writeup:

Thanks!
Remu
Site Admin

Re: Upgrade/Power Revision Request Thread

Postby Knaw » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:10 pm

Link to Character Sheet: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=762

I've been thinking of Aisling's secondary power I have listed and it sounds less like a power and more like a side effect of her main power. I think it belongs in the "Quirks, Extras, Random Character Facts" section and so I would like to replace Power 2 and Quirks with the following:

Original
Ability Two - Charge indicator: Aisling's body glows with a strength depending on how full her cells are of energy. Because she naturally absorbs small amounts of energy while eating she almost always has a slight glow to her. Imperceptable in well-lit areas but in darkness it's quite noticeable. When her cells are fully charged she glows very brightly, painful to look directly at.

Revised
Ability Two - Energy Absorption: Aisling's body has the ability to absorb energy and radiation similar to how she absorbs matter, however the efficiency of the absorption is terrible and, with the exception of very strong sources like natural lightning, hardly adds any charge to her stored energy. Even very strong sources of energy or radiation increase her charge by no more than 25% of her currently extremely limited capacity. Energy striking her is still quite painful, but she suffers no physical injuries.

Original
Quirks, Extras, Random Character Facts: Aisling's power and strange metabolism causes her sleeping habits to be a bit strange. If she doesn't think about it she'll end up going days without sleep only to crash hard as if coming down from a major sugar rush in which case she'll typically sleep 12 to 14 hours in a hard deep sleep that is very difficult to wake from.

Revised
Quirks, Extras, Random Character Facts: Aisling's power and strange metabolism causes her sleeping habits to be a bit strange. If she doesn't think about it she'll end up going days without sleep only to crash hard as if coming down from a major sugar rush in which case she'll typically sleep 12 to 14 hours in a hard deep sleep that is very difficult to wake from. Aisling's body glows with a strength depending on how full her cells are of energy. Because she naturally absorbs small amounts of energy while eating she almost always has a slight glow to her. Imperceptible in well-lit areas but in darkness it's quite noticeable. When her cells are fully charged she glows very brightly, painful to look directly at.
Knaw

Return to Registration